Quilting Services and Machine Repair
- Edge to edge designs start at 2 cents a square inch. They can go up to 4 cents a square inch depending on density/
You can view a sampling of designs we have available here.
Custom machine quilting starts at 6 cents a square inch.
Price can go up to 7 cents a square inch depending on difficulty, amount of thread changes, etc.
Minimum: $50 charge
- Hand quilters charge $2.00 per yard of thread.
You are always welcome to bring your project in for advice and price estimates.
- Repair quilts.
- Make quilts, including t-shirt quilts. (A standard throw size tshirt quilt is around $550)
Basic Machine Service: $89
- Inspection of all mechanical parts, electronic parts and belts
- Adjust timing as needed
- Clean, oil/grease all motion parts
- Clean and adjust tension discs.
- Clean/adjust bobbin tension spring
- New needle and sew in
Bernina 7 & 8 series machines: $129
- Everything above
- Update firmware
- Additional required factory service program routines
- Machine inspection
- Check timings and heights.
- Clean and lubricate all motion parts
- Set tensions
- Sew in
Have a problem that doesn't need a full service? $40 an hour.